Danish Courses 100% online
Who can apply?
Speak e-class is a 100% online Danish course for you who studies at Danish education 3 but cannot meet physically once a week, due to for example travelling or odd working hours.
Online classes are for you who has the desire and discipline to work with assignments on our online platform when it suits you (about 6 hours per week). In addition, you will be invited to a weekly web conference with your teacher and a group of other online students.
Participation in a Speak e-class requires that you have access to a pc/mac and a stable internet connection and that you are able to participate actively every week.
Online Danish classes are for all foreign residents above the age of 18 years who have a civil registration number and are entitled to Danish education.
What is a 100% online Danish class?
Speak e-class makes it possible for you to learn Danish at a day and time of your choice and regardless of where in the country Denmark you live.
A Speak e-class includes:
- One weekly web conference with your teacher and other online students.
- Support in working together online with other students at your level.
- Access to an online classroom with lessons that are specially developed for online Danish studies. Here you will find your digital teaching materials, you will solve and submit assignments and you will train all language disciplines.
- Full access to mit.speakspeak.dk with Speak’s many digital portals, e.g. the pronunciation platform “Say it right” (Sig det rigtigt).
- Individual feedback from your teacher who will follow you closely throughout the course.
Speak e-class is designed to teach you Danish at the same quick pace as attending a classroom course.
Danish Language 3
We offer 100% online Danish teaching on Danish Language 3.
The courses are divided into modules, and every module concludes with a module examination.
Danish Language 3 Examination
You can finish your online Danish course by sitting the Danish Language 3 Examination (module 5).
Read more on the examinations and what they provide access to here.
- 6 hours weekly study effort
- The courses are free, if you are eligible for Danish education. However, you must pay a one-off deposit of DKK 2000,-. See deposit rules here.
- If you are not entitled to Danish language lessons, the courses cost DKK 136 per lesson (45 minutes). The courses corresponds to 6 weekly lessons.
- Prices include the fee to sit the final Danish language examination on your final module.
As a general rule, you are entitled to free Danish education for 5 years from your arrival to Denmark.
If you are a self supporting student (not au pairs) you must pay a deposit of DKK 2.000,- before you can start. You can get your deposit refunded – or transferred to the next module – if you pass the module within the set deadline.
If you do not pass the module within the deadline, you will lose your deposit and must pay a new deposit if you want to continue to the next module.
You need to attend an interview with a language consultant, before you can enrol.