Danish Courses 100% online
Who can apply?
A 100% online Danish course is for you who studies at Danish education 3 but cannot meet physically once a week, due to for example travelling or odd working hours.
Online classes are for you who has the desire and discipline to work with assignments on our online platform when it suits you (about 6 hours per week). In addition, you will be invited to a weekly web conference with your teacher and a group of other online students.
Participation in our online class offer requires that you have access to a pc/mac and a stable internet connection and that you are able to participate actively every week.
Online Danish classes are for all foreign residents above the age of 18 years who have a civil registration number and are entitled to Danish education.
What is a 100% online Danish class?
Our 100% online Danish offer makes it possible for you to learn Danish at a day and time of your choice and regardless of where in the country Denmark you live.
Online Danish lessons include:
- One weekly web conference with your teacher and other online students.
- Support in working together online with other students at your level.
- Access to an online classroom with lessons that are specially developed for online Danish studies. Here you will find your digital teaching materials, you will solve and submit assignments and you will train all language disciplines.
- Full access to mit.speakspeak.dk with Speak’s many digital portals, e.g. the pronunciation platform “Say it right” (Sig det rigtigt).
- Individual feedback from your teacher who will follow you closely throughout the course.
Our 100% online Danish courses are designed to teach you Danish at the same quick pace as attending a classroom course.
Danish Language 3
We offer 100% online Danish teaching on Danish Language 3.
The courses are divided into modules, and every module concludes with a module examination.
Danish Language 3 Examination
You can finish your online Danish course by sitting the Danish Language 3 Examination (module 5).
Read more on the examinations and what they provide access to here.
The practicalities (from September 2022)
- 6 hours weekly study effort (from September 2022).
- The courses are free, if you are eligible for Danish education. However, you must pay a one-off deposit of DKK 2000,-. See deposit rules here.
- If you are not entitled to Danish language lessons, the courses cost DKK 124 per lesson (45 minutes). The courses corresponds to 6 weekly lessons.
- Prices include the fee to sit the final Danish language examination on your final module.
Rules relating to Danish language courses
You are required to complete your Danish language course within the deadlines of a so-called klippekort (a voucher system). This means, for example, that you have deadlines for when to complete each individual module of your course, and an end date for the entirety of your Danish studies.
– If you are a self-supporting student, the general rule is that you must complete your Danish language course within 3½ years.
You need to attend an interview with a language consultant, before you can enrol.