Information regarding processing of your personal data at Speak
Speak takes your data protection seriously.
Speak is responsible for processing your personal data. You can find information on how to contact us at the bottom of this page.
We collect, process and store your personal data for specific purposes
We collect and use information such as your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, Cpr number, nationality and photos for the following purposes:
– Registration in our administrative system for course enrolment
– Contact with the municipalities
– Issue of diplomas
The legal basis for this treatment is the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), article 6, stk. 1, litra b.
We also use your name and e-mail in order to contact you.
We only pass on your information in these cases:
Your personal information may be shared with our external partners who process the information on our behalf. These companies are data processors and only process data according to our instructions. The data processors may not use the information for any purpose other than fulfillment of the agreement and they are subject to professional secrecy. We have made written data processing agreements with all our data processing companies in regards to handling personal information on our behalf.
Your information is not disclosed to third parties, unless we are required by law or authority to do so, or we have agreed with you.
We delete your personal data when they are no longer required
We delete your personal data when they are no longer necessary for the purpose that was the reason for our collection. Documentation and storage requirements under the Accounting Act imply that we will keep any information about financial transactions for 5 years.
We protect your personal data and have internal rules on information security
We have adopted internal rules on information security that contain instructions and actions that protect your personal data from being lost or modified, or being accessed or known by unauthorized persons.
You have a number of rights under the GDPR in relation to our processing of information about you, including:
– The right to gain insight into the information we treat about you
– The right to get false information about yourself corrected
– The right to request to delete information about you
– In certain cases, the right to limit the processing of your personal information
– In certain cases, you may object to our legitimate processing of your personal information.
– The right to file a complaint with the Data Inspectorate if you are unhappy with the way we process your personal information. You will find the Data Inspectorate’s contact information at www.datatilsynet.dk.
You can read more about your rights in the Data Inspectorate’s Guide on the Registrar’s Rights, which you will find at www.datatilsynet.dk.
Do you have any questions?
If you have any questions regarding our processing of your personal data, or you wish to make use of one or more of your rights, please contact:
Speak, Bernstorffsvej 20C, 2900 Hellerup, phone no .: 3946 3050, mail: email@example.com, website: speakspeak.dk