FVU level examinations
What is an FVU level examination?
You can choose to complete your FVU course by sitting an FVU level examination. You can use FVU Reading Levels 2 and 3 to apply for permanent residence in Denmark and Reading Level 4 to apply for Danish citizenship. In addition, you can use Reading Level 4, if you have also passed Mathematics Level 2 to apply for admission to vocational training programmes.
- Level examinations 1, 2 & 3: You need to enrol on an FVU course in order to sit a level examination. It is free to sit the examination. You register with your teacher for the examination.
- Level examination 4: You can take level examination 4 as an independent student. In order to sit for this test, you need to provide a level examination 3 certificate or you need to be screened to FVU level 4.
Dates for FVU level examinations
We hold FVU level examinations 1, 2 & 3 in March, June, October and December.
We hold FVU level examination 4 and level examination in mathematics in June and December.
Dates for December 2019:
- Reading level 1 & 3: 9 December
- Reading level 2 & 4: 10 December
- Math level 1 & 2: 16 December
You are required to show a valid photo ID to be admitted for both the written and oral parts of the Higher Education Examination.
If you would like any further information on FVU level examinations, please contact:
Liv West Eliasen
Academic Administrative Officer