Our online Danish course options make it possible for your employees to learn Danish even though they may have a very tight schedule or a lot of travelling. Online teaching can be organized in many different ways and we offer both one-to-one as well as group tuition.
You can choose an online course that is part of the officially approved Danish education system (free courses) or you can choose a course that is tailored specifically to your needs.
Please read more below on our different solutions.
Speak e-class is a 100% online Danish course for expats who have an advanced level of education.
Speak e-class is a good choice if you have one or more employees who want to learn Danish – or if you have employees at different levels of Danish. If you choose Speak e-class, you will get the following:
- Tuition to the standards of the officially approved Danish language education program.
- One weekly web conference with a teacher and other online students from Speak.
- A Danish course that is free of charge provided participants meet the requirements for free Danish language education.
- Mandatory tests / examinations devised by the the Ministry of Immigration and Integration .
Online onsite is somewhat similar to Speak e-class but this course is exclusively for your employees.
If you have a minimum of 12 international employees at the same level of Danish, we can put together an online course for them exclusively. If you choose online onsite, you will get the following:
- More flexibility in deciding the schedule of weekly conferences.
- Tuition to the standards of the officially approved Danish language education program – plus the possibility to have the course contents customized, to a certain degree, to your specific needs.
- A Danish course that is free of charge prodvided participants meet the requirements for free Danish language education.
- Mandatory tests / examinations devised by the Ministry of Immigration and Integration .
Online exclusive is an online offer that can be tailored fully to your needs. Whether you have one single employee – or a group of employees – we can handle it.
If you choose online exclusive, you will get the following:
- Possibility to choose one-to-one as well as group tuition
- Tuition fully customized to your employees’ needs (e.g., a specialized vocabulary / branch-specific language, extra focus on pronunciation, focus on informal language).
- Price will depend on the scope and the duration of the course – please contact us for more details
- Voluntary tests / examinations
Want to know more?
If you want to know more or book a course, please contact Head of Department Ulla Bæk.
Head of Department
Phone number +45 3946 3044