21 March 2021
From Wednesday 23 March, Speak will partially reopen for physical attendance. This means;
- Not all classes must show up physically, as we are still under restrictions. This means that some classes will continue with 100% online teaching whereas other classes will receive a mix of physical and online teaching.
- All FVU classes will continue to be online.
- All students that are to meet physically will be notified directly by their teacher.
- Everyone who shows up physically must present a negative Covid-19 test result – less than 72 hours old. If you are unable to provide a negative test result, you will be sent home.
- Students that are supposed to do a module test during the online period, will be evaluated instead (see executive order here).
- All interviews with our language consultants will so far be conducted by phone or via Zoom.
- FVU screenings will so far be conducted by Zoom or Skype.