Workshop for nurses
Who can apply?
This course is for you who has a degree as a nurse from your home country and who would like to become familiar with the professional Danish language you need in order to work as a nurse in Denmark.
The course is targeted at you who has a knowledge of the Danish language at one of the following levels;
- Danish Education 2, modules 5 & 6
- Danish Education 3, module 3
The course will focus on vocabulary, dialogues and cases that will help you in your job, for example when dealing with pain and symptoms, care and conversations with patients and their relatives.
- 5 Wednesdays from 12.30 – 14 on the following dates in 2023: 1/11, 8/11, 15/11, 22/11 & 6/12.
- Speak students: the course is free of charge
- Others: the course costs DKK 2.000,-
- Please enrol by sending an e-mail to course secretary Camilla Lopez at: email@example.com
Deadline for enrolment: 9 October 2023
Contact and enrolment
Please contact Camilla Lopez for more information and enrolment.
Deadline for enrolment is 26 October 2023