New Danish courses
2 August 2019
We start new Danish courses for beginners (module 1). We still have a few seats left.
Danish Language 3
Day class (9.15 – 12) 3 days/week:
- 21 August: Speak Lyngby (Tuesdays/Wednesdays/Fridays)
Evening class (18.30 – 21) 2 evenings/week:
- 19 August: Speak Hellerup (Tuesdays/Thursdays
Danish Language 2
Day class (9 – 14.15) 2 days/week:
- 15 August: Speak Lyngby (Thursdays/Fridays)
Day class for au pairs (9.15 – 12) 3 days/week:
- 21. August: Speak Hellerup (Wednesdays/Thursdays/Fridays)
Afternoon class (12.30 – 15) 4 days/week:
- 21 August: Speak Frederiksberg (Mondays/Wednesdays/Thursdays/Fridays)
Evening class 2 evenings/week:
- 21 August: Speak Frederiksberg (Mondays/Wednesdays 17.30 – 20)
- 27 August: Speak Hellerup (Tuesdays/Wednesdays 18.30 – 21)
New student at Speak?
21 June 2019
Do you want to begin learning Danish from August in Hellerup, Frederiksberg or Lyngby?
Book an interview today with a language consultant in one of our 3 departments to get started from August.
PD3 or The Higher Education Examination
24 May 2019
Do you want to finish your Danish education by completing PD3 or The Higher Education Examination (Studieprøven)? Then you can choose one of our many intensive Danish courses.
You can attend a PD3 class in Hellerup, Frederiksberg, Lyngby or online. You can choose between a day class, an evening class, a blended class or a Skype class.
You can attend a Studieprøve class in Hellerup, Frederiksberg or partly online. You can choose between a day class, an evening class or a blended class.
Tuition fee is DKK 2.000 + a one-off deposit of DKK 1.250. The price is on condition that you are entitled to Danish education. The price includes the final exam fee.
Before you can start, you need to schedule an interview with one of our language consultants. Book online here.
Read more on our intensive courses here.