The FVU-Danish online course is aimed at you who would like to become better at reading, writing and spelling and wish to take part in online learning.
The course content is identical to that of a traditional FVU-course, which is developed to help you do better at work, in your studies and in your day-to-day life.
Each week, we will introduce you to a new theme complete with reading- and writing assignments via our learning platform, Moodle.
Entrance requirements for FVU-online
You can enrol on FVU-online when you;
- Have passed Danish Language 1 Module 6
- Have passed Danish Language 2 Module 5
- Have passed Danish Language 3 Module 4
Or you have been assessed for a corresponding level.
If you are under the age of 25, special conditions apply. Please find more information in chapter 2 in the FVU-declaration.
Requirements for it-equipment and -skills
In order to profit from the course, it is necessary that you:
- Have access to a computer with internet connection
- Are familiar with it, computers and the internet.
- Are able to carry out a video call (Skype and Zoom), and have access to a webcam, headset and sufficient bandwidth.
You can finish FVU-online by sitting an official level examination. If you pass the examination, you will get a certificate.
- All teaching is conducted online.
- The course is free.
If you would like further information on FVU, please come along – or call – during the FVU-consultant’s office hours.
Head of Department
Before you can start, you need to visit us and participate in an assessment test with an FVU-consultant.