Online and Blended Danish courses
Speak provides online and blended Danish language courses for students who want the freedom to organise their own Danish language courses.
Our online and blended Danish language courses are for all foreign residents above the age of 18 who have a civil registration number and are entitled to Danish language lessons.
What is an online or blended Danish language course?
We provide online and blended Danish language courses for people who require a very flexible yet intensive course. If you would like to learn Danish quickly and effectively, but you are unable to attend regular lessons on account of changing hours of work or travelling, you have the option of choosing one of our online or blended Danish courses.
We offer pure online classes via Skype as well as blended classes, which is a combination of classroom sessions and online classes.
An online or blended Danish language course has the same scope and length as a classroom-based intensive course.
Danish Language 3
We offer online and blended teaching on Danish Language 3. The courses are divided into modules, and at the end of every module, you may sit a module examination.
LearnIT Skype – a 100% online course
You will skype with your teacher every week, giving you the opportunity to practise your oral Danish. You will also complete and hand in exercises online. The course is for students on Danish Language 3, modules 1 – 5
LearnIT Blended Frederiksberg or Lyngby
You will attend lessons one evening per week and you will complete and hand in exercises online.
The course is for students on Danish Language 3, modules 1 – 6
LearnIT Blended Saturdays
You will attend lessons every other Saturday at Speak Hellerup and you will complete and hand in exercises online.
The course is for students on Danish Language 3, modules 2, 3 & 4
Danish language examinations
You can finish any of our Danish Language courses by sitting an official examination. Read more on the examinations and what they provide access to here.
- LearnIT Blended Frederiksberg or Lyngby takes place at Speak Frederiksberg or Speak Lyngby.
- LearnIT Blended Saturdays takes place at Speak Hellerup.
- LearnIT Blended Frederiksberg: One evening per week 17.30 – 20.00 + online
- LearnIT Blended Lyngby: One evening per week 18.30 – 21.00 + online
- LearnIT Blended Saturdays: Every other Saturday 9.30 – 12.00 + online
- Courses are free of charge if you hold a cpr-number and are entitled to Danish language lessons. Self-supporting student must pay a one-off deposit of DKK 2.000,-.
- If you are not entitled to Danish language lessons, the courses cost DKK 119 per lesson (45 minutes).
- Prices include the fee to sit the final Danish language examination on your final module.
Rules relating to Danish language courses
You are required to complete your Danish language course within the deadlines of a so-called klippekort (a voucher system). This means, for example, that you have set deadlines to complete the individual modules of your course and the course in its entirety:
– If you are a self-supporting student, the general rule is that you must complete your Danish language course within 3½ years.
You need to attend an interview with a language consultant, before you can enrol.